2018 and the beginning of 2019 witnessed a lot of advancements related to security, in general, and Privacy in particular.
The GDPR is officially applied, Google keeps pushing the bar higher with Android security and Facebook faced a tough year with security breaches and hearings.
The challenges keep increasing as more technologies are introduced to web apps, mobile apps, and cloud computing. Developers might think that maintaining the security of each technology is simple. Yet, the mix is much harder once data science is applied.
Every developer needs to answer some questions before writing code:
- What are the challenges associated with this mix?
- What should I learn and apply to maintain security?
- What are the threats and risks that are still yet to come?
- What is the role of Frameworks and how should they be used?
- What are the best practices and standards to be followed?
Join our CTO, Victor Sawma, in Lviv - Ukraine, on Monday, 6 May (6 pm) at IT Step Academy, on Tuesday, 7 May (12 pm) at Lviv Polytechnic National University or on Wednesday, 8 May (3 pm) at Ivan Franko National University to discuss the challenges and get answers to the questions.